2022 Teen Boot Camp Is Here!
Our incredible and highly-qualified team of experts includes pediatric and adult diabetes specialists, an exercise physiologist, registered dietitians and CDEs (Certified Diabetes Educators), a mental skills coaches and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. This team delivers an immersive and intensive program to facilitate open and healthy communication between teens and their parents/support systems, and vice versa, in order to set up the teenager to work toward and meet their health and performance goals.
NOTE: Teens under 18 MUST attend with at least 1 parent or guardian.
Workouts will be challenging, informational and geared toward practicing strategies for diabetes management to help athletes excel. Parents will have the opportunity to share, learn and support their teen in parent-only lectures and family lectures, as well as on the field. Teens will be surrounded by peers who are facing the same challenges and questions, thereby creating a community and bond that will last long after camp wraps up.
- Run by DTC Founder and President Dr. Matthew Corcoran and an incredible team of experts.
- An intensive three-day weekend program at Spooky Nook Sports in Lancaster, PA, including education and workouts geared for teens only, parents/guardians only and full family.
- All attendees will exercise with our coaches, educators and trainers.
- Registration fee includes hotel accommodations, all meals and all camp programs.
- 85% of the teen registration fee is subsidized by Diabetes Training Camp Foundation.
- Registration fee for teen campers is US $125. Registration fee for the first parent is US $975. If you are interested in registering more than one family member, please contact us for pricing.
- All teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Teen Boot Camp Faculty: Get to know your team by clicking on the links below:
Please Note: Faculty varies by camp.
Camp Fee and Foundation Subsidy:
Through generous contributions, the Diabetes Training Camp Foundation is able to subsidize the majority of the cost for each teen athlete. The registration fee covers the cost of one teen + one parent. Contact us for costs of additional family members. Included are a three nights’ stay at The Warehouse Hotel adjacent to Spooky Nook, meals and programming. Athletes under 18 are required to attend with at least one parent. All parents are encouraged to attend.